Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pigtails, Plaid, and Skittles for a Picnic

Share it Please


My hair is at its length where I appreciate its growth, but it annoys me when I don't have time to have it trimmed or styled properly. Plus, my roots are exposing themselves more now. Boooo!( ;´Д`)Perhaps I should have my hair colored back to my natural dark brown hue?( "TДT)
















Goody ColourCollection elastics

Dickies socks, Asianvogue shoes

Gap cardigan, SM GTW dress (old), Glam Rock Manila satchel



Going bare-faced once again for this post! I figured since I was already "clad" with makeup in my last post, I'd do a 1-80 on this one. My face needs rest from BB Creams, Contact Lenses, Eyeliners, Mascara, and all that jazz. Kinda like my lazy days where I'd grab a simple top, jeans, sneakers, and a cardigan for the day! Lazy days = Breathers. And Breathers are always welcome on my book. ♪(*ノ・ω・)ノ♫


On another note, is it just me, or do plaid dresses + pigtails + cardigans give off that stereotypical picnic outfit? And don't the colors of my outfit remind you of certain Skittle flavors? Har har! I feel like going to the country side, maybe climb some trees or ride a bike on the dirt road in these photos. If only I knew how to do either of those activities, haha! #Noob  If only we had an ideal "country side" near the metro. Perhaps a lovely picnic at a park would be a nice idea for a Valentine's Day date? If so, wearing a cute casual dress like this one would be a good choice for you to give off a chill, feminine feel. \(◕ω◕✿)/ Remember: high-maintenance is a huge no-no! (≖﹏≖)


TBH, (in my opinion) I miss the old designs of SM GTW so terribly. They used to sell cutesy dresses like the one I'm wearing here OTR. But as fashion trends came, they had to evolve with it as well. So bye-bye OTR super cute dresses like these, and hello to more mature, "for yuppies" kind of designs.. Maybe that's why most teenagers nowadays dress like they're in their 20's instead of making the most out of their youth. What do you think? (´;д;)



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))



14 comments :

  1. I follow you back <3 :) thanks
    GFC and bloglovin <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Marie! :) Ans you're very much welcome as well! ❤

      Delete
  2. Adorable :)
    xx

    http://mariaspeaksprada.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! love the dress!

    I'm your newest follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you follow me back :>
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Beatrice! :") Will do! Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

      Delete
  4. You have a really cute blog. I like this look and all the colours involved.
    I'm following you.

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you never run out of clothes? o; Love the bare-faced look on you, Seph~ Reminds me of HS! C:

    http://wannabeempress.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rae! :"> I honestly run out of clothes like everyone else does, haha! I just have to style each outfit a little different so it won't look like I'm running out of clothes =)) But I repeat clothes a lot! My face feels fresh on my Breather days so I somehow make the most out of those days too :P

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D