photo bannerforsephie_zps8c7a1374.png

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Chocolate Love


(Photos of me by Kenny)


Disclaimer: prepare for a photo-filled post.. Again :3


















Thank you Mon for taking our photo! >:D<


The wind suddenly attacks ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)





DIY hair bow

Baleno basic top, SM Ladies Fashion sheer top, Soda floral skirt

Mustache necklace as a gift form Kenny

I figured the best day for me to start wearing the first trinket Kenny ever gave me which he bought during our food trip last week is today, so yes I did "shave it for later". Nyahaha~!

Dickies socks, Parisian for SM Store flats


"I mustache you a question.. Will you be my Valentine? :3"




Thanks Gian for taking our photos! :P




Chocolates from my loved ones :")


And my own Valentine's gift for myself :)))



Kenny and I already exchanged gifts in the car on the way to school this morning, and I gave him a big bag of his favorite Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles, and a nice drawing I made just yesterday in my 2DANIM class (finished at home), while he surprised me with a cute and thoughtful 3-part-set chocolate covered rice crispies "bars" spelling out I-❤-"Bunny" (see photos above). I LOVE THOSE RICE CRISPIES BARS, I SWEAR! Kenny used to make them for me before when I was gonna have my midterms and finals, so I haven't had them in a while since he doesn't have time to make them for me like he used to (understandable). When I took a photo of them during lunchtime with Ida and Shirlene in the cafeteria, they kept telling me to stop taking photos and to put them back in their clean wraps cause they can smell the chocolate goodness from their seats, haha! :))) Take note: You don't have to spend so much for Valentine's Day. Love is not measured by the amount of money you have. It's the thought that counts. Sometimes, making something from the heart is even better than buying something off the rack!


When Kenny visited for a bit during his "in between classes" break (and I was having a break from my 6-hour class), we ended up documenting our mini bonding time in the hallway and ended up asking Mon and Gian to take our photos, heehee! :P Then, before he had to go back for his next class, we ended up sharing the "I" in the 3-part-set since it was the smallest one out of all of them =))


I love V-Day! Not just for the gifts Kenny and I share with each other, but I get to see people express their love for one another and all that jazz this one day out of the 365-66 days of the year! This year, I kept seeing boys with bouquets of flowers all over Taft; it was such a sweet sight seeing boys make an extra effort for their ladies! :3 


Spending time with the ones you love on this day is definitely a must. Valentine's Day isn't just for those in a relationship. It's the one day when it's acceptable -- and even encouraged -- for people to show some love, effort, and affection for those close to their hearts where it's universally accepted to do so. Cheesy-ness is encouraged ;) So don't forget to visit your parents, or have lunches with your friends too! :) I'mma have dinner with my parents in a few myself actually. Enjoy your Valentine's Day! *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*



   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

12 comments:

  1. Stay together okay! Haha love youuu -geeni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Till Forever ends :") ❤ Happy Valentine's Day, Geeni! >>:*<< ❤

      Delete
  2. Really nice:) if you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first illustration is so cute! u look adorable :)

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much mochaccinoland! :") ❤

      Delete
  4. love this!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU TWO ARE SOOOO ADORBS TOGETHERRRRR.

    Okay, that is all. I love you, you pretty gorgeous amazing beautiful you!

    <3

    http://wannabeempress.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU RAEEEEEEEE

      Love you too you super awesome gyaru lovin kiwi you! ❤

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...