Monday, February 25, 2013

Bubblegum Pop

(Photos of me by JJ)


The whole family celebrated Papa (my late grandfather)'s 76th birthday last Saturday, and boy, were we glad the weather let up for this visit (it rained all day last Friday and places were flooded that classes had to be cancelled)! Fortunately, the sun was shining over the weekend and the wind was cooling during the afternoon too! And since we were gonna celebrate mass and have dinner afterwards, I opted to wear a nice, bubblegum inspired ensemble for the day! Bright colors, bright feeling~!


My hair is so straight and fine that the wind can easily blow it in any direction it wants to. It's so frustrating when the wind chooses to rebel against my wishes! ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) wind, Y U no cooperate??


That's better.. Heehee~









The cemetery is always so peaceful, don't you think? I have this habit of taking photos of flowers wherever I go, locally or abroad. My family even wonders why I do such things, and gets annoyed at times when we go out and I end up filling the camera's memory card with so many images of flowers. I'm sorry, but they're just so pretty! (◠‿◠✿)





Like I mentioned, after hearing mass, we had dinner at Uncle Cheffy's at Eastwood. It's located on the second floor of the Eastwood Mall at the corner outside, right next to Cafe Via Mare. Their food is sooo good! You gotta try them out on your next visit to Eastwood City! (☞゚∀゚)☞


Their house specialty is their pan oven baked pizzas. I swear, they live by their reputation for being great-tasting pan baked pizza! My tummy was more than satisfied~  (n゜∇゜n)


My family always seem to eat salad as an appetizer during meals.


Hello there shrimpies~ (。≖△≖。✿)


It's like the waiters knew I wanted the steak for the main course as they conveniently placed one of the dishes in front of me. Heehee! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ


Lastly, Mom's ube panna cotta. I'm not really a fan of ube, so I just took a photo of it. Plus, my tummy's full of steak and pizza already. Har har! More for Mom!


It was kinda funny how the whole family kept asking me if I already took a photo of the food before they started engorging in them. Everyone was all "Have you taken a photo of this already? What about this? Do you wanna take a picture of this? *hands food to me*" They know me so well! (n゜∇゜)My uncle even joked about how some people pray before they eat, while I on the other hand, take photos of the food after praying before I eat them. For the sake of art, I tell you! :P Har har!







Pinkbox ribbon clip

Glam-Rock Manila satchel

Goody ColourCollection elastics, Baleno top, Gap cardigan, SM Accessories belt

Bubbles skater skirt


Hello there skater skirt! We finally meet! I've been praying that skater skirts would be on trend for years now (as I am an obvious fan of skirts). And finally it's happening this 2013! And the fact that Bubbles is selling them for around Php 500 (that's around US$ 12.28!!), it's such a huge, irresistible deal I tell you! Seriously, I'm buying more of these skirts next month as soon as I get my March allowance! Then I can twirl in them all I want, haha! ♫ ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

Dickies socks, SM Store shoes


If Dorothy had shiny red shoes, I have these Yellow babies! Aaaaand, is it that obvious that I'm still going ga-ga over Dickies socks? They're just too cute!! I just have to wear them often! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~*:・゚✧*:・゚



How I wish I can have photo-ops like this everyday! o(╥﹏╥)o




   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))







8 comments:

  1. Number one. How can you NOT be a fan of ube? T_T It's like the number one food I miss from the Philippines.

    Anyway~ Other than that, I love how the win totally cooperated with you in that one pic, and also that skirt looks absolutely darling on you :)

    http://wannabeempress.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! It tastes fine for me, but I never got to really like ube growing up :))) Thankies Rae!! ❤

      Delete
  2. Love the outdoor shots! I love theat skirt. Looks like you had fun twirling.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jenniya! My brother's getting the hang of taking my photos na rin, haha! :)

      Delete
  3. I really like your blog and the use of colour in your outfits.
    Cute pictures and look.

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jho! :D Colors make me happy :) That's why I like my outfits and blog to have the same feel :D

      Delete
  4. love your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Francesca! Followed you on Bloglovin :")

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...