Thursday, February 7, 2013

ATTENTION: I'm changing my Domain address!

Share it Please

Due to some frustrating news I just found out and learned a few minutes ago, I have decided to remove my custom domain name and revert it back to http://justsephierojas.blogspot.com So to all my Bloglovin, Lookbook, IFB, GFC followers who have supported me and continued to follow me since I started my blog last July 2012, please bear with me again. I'm so deeply sorry.


Please refer to http://justsephierojas.blogspot.com from now on :)

Follow me on GFC, Bloglovin, Lookbook, Chictopia, and Twitter too!


Thank you for your support!




   ()()
  (.   .)o
c((')('))

2 comments :

  1. :( oh that explains why i cannot see your page anymore in your latest post. I get saddened to hear this.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry! Something happened with the server hosting my domain name and it was just all so frustrating. So I had no choice but to change my domain address so you guys can still somehow access my blog :( No worries, hopefully you guys can still read my posts. >.<' I'm incredibly frustrated at the situation, but I'm doing my best to recover and get my blog back on track :) Thanks Jenniya! <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are greatly encouraged. I always love reading what you guys think. Please and thank you! :D